Samsung Galaxy S Duos is an awesome android smartphone for the price tag of INR 9700. It is fairly popular in India and therefore I’ve decided to write an article on how to root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562. I know there are couple of methods that are available on the internet however the one which I’m explaining is the simplest one. As always, if you’ve any questions regarding this rooting guide, you can always leave a comment below. I hope this article would definitely help you to root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.
As you all know, I like to give a quick overview of the specifications of the device. So, talking about Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562; the device packs decent 4 inch capacitive display, 1 GHz single core processor, 768 MB RAM, 5 megapixel primary and 0.3 megapixel secondary camera. Although the device runs on Android 4.0 ICS, it’s still bearable.
Let’s get back to the rooting guide of Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.
Before You Start
- Make sure that your device is charged up to 75% or more. If it isn’t charged to this level, I would recommend you to wait and charge it to the level that I’ve mentioned.
- Rooting voids warranty and this won’t any exception to it.
- I would recommend you to take the backup of important files however rooting doesn’t wipes any memory. It’s good to be on the safer side. Right?
- Enable USB debugging. Go to the settings > development and tick the box saying USB debugging.
- It is recommended that you turn off any anti virus software that is running.
Simple Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
- I’m assuming that you’ve enabled USB debugging and installed Samsung USB drivers. If you haven’t done anything from this, I would recommend you to first do that and then proceed ahead with this guide.
- Also, you need to download and install UnlockRoot software (download link above).
- Once you’ve everything downloaded and installed on your computer, connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
- Start UnlockRoot Software that you’ve just installed on your computer.
- Find a green button with the label – “Root”.
- Click on this green button having a label – Root.
- Wait for some time to complete the installation.
- You’ll receive a new message with the text mentioned that you’ve successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.
- You should restart your device once after the installation process has been completed.
That’s it. You know have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 in your hands. If you think that this post was very helpful, please share it with your friends. If you’ve any queries regarding this, put a comment below.